English Classes and Tutoring
Learning English at our school is the easiest way to become fluent and become confident when speaking English. Our teachers are native English speakers who can help you make fast progress when talking to other people and communicating effectively. If you’re studying in US or you recently got a job, but you have difficulties when it comes to speaking fluently in English, we can help you.
We offer several types of classes:
Classes for Beginners
If you’re just starting to learn basic English and want to be able to communicate with other people more effectively, then this course is ideal for you. You’ll learn new words and phrases, build your vocabulary, have basic conversations with other people, and gain general confidence.
Classes are offered at convenient schedules and in small groups.
Classes for Intermediates
This class is for people who are already familiar with English above the basic level, and now they want to improve their skills further and become fluent in English. You’ll learn advanced vocabulary and grammar with our themed lessons that are designed to help you show progress as soon as possible. The interactivity between the students, basic conversations with each other, dialogues with the teacher, all have proven to be effective when it comes to increasing lesson comprehension and retention. Prepare for a challenging course, but fun and engaging.
Our teachers are also available to teach private classes if your language learning needs are more specific. One-on-One classes are ideal for those students who want to make accelerated progress and become fluent faster in English. We also provide help if you’re preparing for an English language proficiency test. Here are the proficiency tests we can help you with:
- ECPE Michigan
- Former ELPT – English Language Proficiency Test
- IELTS – International English Language Testing System
- iTEP – International Test of English Proficiency
- Malaysian University English Test
- PTE Academic – On-line testing
- PTE General – A series of six exams from Pearson Language Assessments (formerly known as the London Tests of English)
- STEP EIKEN – Test in Practical English Proficiency (Japan)
- TELC – The European Language Certificates
- TIEC – Test of International English Competency
- TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language
- TOEIC – Test of English for International Communication
- TrackTest – Online English Assessment Center using CEFR scale
- TSE – Test of Spoken English
- Trinity College London ESOL
- TWE – Test of Written English
- UBELT – University of Bath English Language Test
- Cambridge English Language Assessment
- CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index ProgramCELPIP has two tests: “CELPIP-General (CELPIP-G)” and “CELPIP-Academic (CELPIP-A).” You must take the “CELPIP-G” test.
- Citizenship oral interview
Feel free to contact us and schedule a trial class for free!